· For cleaning, removing or disinfecting when a foam is desired to increase surface
· Supermarket and packing house meat cutting rooms and equipment
· Food handling and preparation areas
· Institutional, industrial, or public restrooms, shower rooms, and locker rooms
· Animal cages
· Dairy equipment
· Trucks, cars and other equipment
· Exceptional chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
· Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
· Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
· Fan spray deflector included for disinfectants, etc.
· Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
· Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
· Anti-siphon built into handle
· Detach handle for a powerful spray rinse
Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene quart or half gallon bottle
Why Buy This Product?
·High quality car wash foam gun
·Sprays soapy car wash foam
·No pressure washer required
·Works with any standard garden hose
·Solid corrosion-resistant construction
·Quick release fitting turns normal nozzle into foam gun
·Brass and aluminum parts do not rust or corrode
·Quality plastics resist cracking and fading from exposure
·Works with any premium car wash soap
·Remove the thickest dirt and mud from any vehicle
About ESP FOAM GUN
Turn every car wash into a fun foam party with the ESP Foam Gun! Bored with the same car wash routine? Lack of suds and bubbles leaving your finish flat and tired? Add intense foam action to clean paint and add heaps of fun to the process! Improper car washing pushes dirt around and scratches paint. Slick car wash soap and foaming bubbles help loosen, lubricate, and float abrasive dirt away from paintwork for a gentler and safer cleaning experience. The ESP Foam Gun mixes car wash soap with air and running water to create foamy car wash suds.
·Car wash foam is one of the professional’s secrets to a scratch-free car wash. The FUTIANYING Foam Gun turns a car wash into a foam bubble bath for your car. Bathing a car with slick car wash foam removes abrasive dirt particles gently and without grinding them into paintwork. Over 95% of swirls and scratches come from improper car washing and drying techniques and products. Adding slick car wash foam to the equation drastically reduces the risk of installing swirls and scratches on painted surfaces.